Aptly named for more than one reason, the striking exterior of the Lighthouse makes it stand out from the crowd, no matter its surroundings, and the vast amounts of window on this home will draw the light in – even on the bleakest of days. The nautical theme throughout this home boasts a stylish navy kitchen with crisp whites to further its elegance. Furthermore to the focus on style, practicality is at the forefront with a utility room adjoining the entrance hall. The second bedroom features a Jack and Jill ensuite/main bathroom, with the master bedroom complimented by a master ensuite and a hidden away dressing area come walkthrough wardrobe.
• Built to BS 3632 standard.
• 10-year insurance backed warranty.
• 7-year boiler warranty.
• Tongue and groove effect ceilings throughout.
• Tongue and groove effect walls throughout;
• Vaulted ceilings to lounge/diner, kitchen and entrance hall.
• Brass effect handles.
• Hand painted skirting, architraves, sills and coving
Fill out the following form and one of our lifestyle home advisors will get in contact with you.