The Atrium is a breath of fresh air with its cool contemporary interior design and spacious central living space.
Clad in CanExel (available in a range of colours and claddings), the exterior has a wonderful holiday vibe thanks to bi-fold doors to the living area and French doors to each bedroom.
Designed especially to make the most of a view, the bi-fold doors open up the living space on a warm sunny day to extend the living area outside, and skylights to the kitchen and lounge areas allow light to flood in throughout the day.
Simply furnished with a comfortable corner sofa and coffee table, a feature wall with white panelling houses a contemporary inset fire, and built-in white ash glazed cabinets with feature lighting provide space for ornaments or for a selection of holiday reading matter.
Two generous sized bedrooms sit either side of the central living space. The master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite (with both shower and bath), and the second twin bedroom conveniently sits next to the family shower room (accessed either from the hall or from the bedroom itself).
If you’re looking for a contemporary luxury lodge with holiday practicality and style that offers something a little bit different, look no further!
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Metrotile roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Skylights to the lounge and kitchen
- Clad in CanExel (other colours and claddings available)
- Bi-fold doors to the living area and French doors to each bedroom
- Vaulted panelled ceilings throughout
- Isla style corner suite with coordinating scatter cushions
- Flamerite Omniglade inset black mirror fire with logs and embers
- Feature white panelling behind fire with built-in white ash, glazed cabinets and under cabinet lighting
- Coordinating coffee and dining table with refectory bench and chairs
- Full-length puddle curtains to bi-fold doors with matching curtains to the dining area
- Inset LED downlights and fitted USB charger sockets
- Range cooker with chimney-style extractor hood and black glass splash back
- Black Silestone worktop
- White Belfast style kitchen units with under cabinet lighting
- Porcelanosa feature tiling
- Freestanding fridge-freezer and wine cooler
- Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave
- Two double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards, coordinated bed runners and scatter cushions
- Wardrobes with sliding doors to bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains and blinds
- Deluge thermostatic shower to both the ensuite and shower room; bath to en-suite in addition to the shower
- Porcelanosa Madagascar tiles
- White wooden venetian blinds
Fill out the following form and one of our lifestyle home advisors will get in contact with you.