Built to residential standard BS 3632, the Southwold single luxury lodge offers a luxurious yet affordable introduction to lodge living.
With a striking glazed front aspect complete with French doors, the Southwold benefits from a contemporary colour scheme of tidal blues and soft greys which gives a lovely holiday vibe.
The practical and stylish open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. With contemporary interior design, a comfortable lounge suite, feature electric fire and a blanket box / coffee table, the lounge area makes the most of the space and provides a wonderful environment for families to enjoy time together. Behind this the dining area sits to one side of the lodge and includes an extending dining table, perfect for when friends drop by, and to the other side, a fully equipped kitchen with contemporary, light grey units and integrated appliances can be found. The stylish bedrooms come with wall-mounted headboards and bedding sets, and the master bedroom has a large dressing area or walk-in wardrobe (depending on the floor plan). An en-suite to the master bedroom is also available on selected floor plans.
Please note: The Southwold is now available in a range of 14’ and 15’ wide standard sizes. The Southwold colour scheme is interchangeable with the Westfield luxury lodge.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Feature fully glazed front aspect with French doors
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan living space with lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- Hudson style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Contemporary electric fire with bowl and pebbles
- Bentley Designs, soft grey and pale oak blanket box, round dining table and ‘x’ back chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
- Fully integrated appliances including a fridgefreezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Light grey Brandon style kitchen units
- Built-in single electric oven
- Four-burner hob with extractor hood and glass splash-back
- Fully lined curtains to the lounge and dining areas and Venetian blind to the kitchen
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards
- Large dressing area to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the en-suite bathroom and family shower room
- Free-standing beside cabinets, fitted wardrobes, mirror and a knee hole desk with drawers to the master bedroom
- Shower-over-bath to en-suite and combishower to the family shower room
- Mirror cabinets and Porcelanosa wall tiles to the en-suite and family shower room
Contact Us Now to Discuss Life Style Homes with our Advisors
Choose to begin your new life style today, call our friendly sales team on 0800 564 2266 They will be more than happy to give you more information about our luxury lodges and can arrange a viewing of our show homes.
Fill out the following form and one of our lifestyle home advisors will get in contact with you.